Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME!

Wow, I can't believe It's already Christmas time! This last weekend Ben and I went and cut down a tree, It was harder than I thought to find a decent one. Ours isn't perfect but we LOVE it! It was alot of fun to go to the mountains and cut one down together. It our first christmas together and we got an ornament with our names on it that says our first christmas to hang on our tree. I finally got my computer to let me add pictures. Before it wasnt letting me upload them! YAY, I'm so glad!
Baby


Well, she kicks alot now, its the craziest feeling in the world especially when im sleeping and shes kicking me like crazy. Its so exciting to know our daughter is growing in there. Only four more months and well have her here with us...We're so excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awh cute! I love your ornament.