Friday, March 13, 2009

~Patiently Waiting~

Or not ....Everyone around me has had thier baby early...I am so blessed to have a healthy baby and I know its best to have it go full term, but really 40 weeks is a LONG time. Im so ready to have her here. We have everything ready for her so now all we can do is WAIT. We painted her room and washed and cleaned everything from top to bottom! I'm so glad it's all done, but at the same time I wish i had something to do...so I SEW! I finished the blanket I made for her, and now I'm making one for my sisters new baby boy! Sorry no pictures, I havent taken any yet...I will soon! Recently, a friend of ours gave us cloth baby shoes that she made and they are so so cute so next im going to try to make some of those!

The Den

Well, the room we tore apart is almost finished. It's painted and waiting for flooring, but due to parents on the mission who we want to surprise I wont be posting any pictures of it until after they see it all finished ;)

No comments: