Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The new year so far!

Well, everyone talks about goals in January right, and then nobody talks about them after that, theres a reason for that! haha! Its now the beginning of March. I've been working for Sundt construction for almost two months now, and I'm really enjoying it. The people out here are great. Addison is growing like a dang weed. Everyday she talks better and better and her attitude continues to entertain us all. I still babysit Kamryn sherwood on the weekends sometimes and her and Addison have a ball. My cousin Chaz recently became a dad to the most beautiful little girl. Her name is Bella and we loved getting to meet her. Andrea and Marianne both had thier babies this last week. I dont have pictures yet to post of them, but hopefully soon. New babies are so much fun ;) Lots of pictures of what we did that last two months. We took a couple trips to mesa to visit family and help with house projects. Other than that we've just been living life, wondering what we did everyday without Addison to entertain us! Anyway, i know noone cares what I write, pictures are the imprtant part ;)


4 comments:

Jaime said...

I LOVE that you blogged. Keep it up! Love the picture of Mitch and Addison too!

JC and Jen Young said...

Brit Addison is getting so big and still so cute I love that baby! That is cool you got a new job, I loved working in the construction world. Congrats.

Pink Caboose said...

She is getting so big and cute. I'm sure you are having tons of fun with her! And about making those flowers, just google felt flowers and copy the pictures thats what I did! But when I come down again we should have a girls night and do some stuff like that. Just not sure when we'll make it down again. The drive is just to stinkin' long with 4 kids!!
Love ya!

Tyler and Naomi said...

She is so cute! I can tell she has a cute personality by the cute pics!