Wednesday, February 4, 2009

~Learning to Sew~

It's amazing how much your priorities change when you start a family. I've never had much interest in sewing and now that our baby girl is almost here I want to learn everything I can so I can teach her! So one of my friends moms who is like a second mom to me is teaching me how to sew. The first thing she taught me to make were burp cloths which were so much fun, we're going to make more ;) Then she is going to teach me how to make a really neat blanket, and my mom is giving me an old sewing machine, I'm so excited! Here is a picture of the three burp clothes I made!

3 comments:

The Chambers said...

so cute brittany! great job...they look really good. Sewing is so much fun. You know if you ever want more help, my mom would be MORE than happy to help you...she is amazing!

Wendy said...

Cute! Phyllis is the bomb!

Wendy said...

Oh snap that was from me (Mandi) I didn't realize I was signed in as my mom.