Monday, January 26, 2009

~January~

Well, January is over and here are some pictures of a few things we did!



Blake and Jon rode with us to Tyson Baca's wedding in greer. Here is a picture of ben and I at the wedding!


Ben Decided to tear the old fire place out of the Den..This is the damage ;) I helped a little, it was fun. I can't wait until it's finished. Ben is putting a wall up over the fireplace and one other wall to add insulation to the room. Im not sure what well use it for when hes done, but I'm excited for it to be finished!

Ben Had a birthday! Happy Birthday Honey! Well, I got him a portable dvd player b/c he works on the train and there is alot of down time. It seems to have been a good buy so far!
I Watch my niece a nephew-Tristen and Calli half day b/c I only wk part time and my sister went back to wk full time to cover for a girl on maternity leave. Since I'm pregnant I like to walk so...I take them with me. The next one is just a cute picture of Calli!

So many people have been asking me to put pictures of my baby bump up...This is probably one of two pictures I have of my belly my whole pregnancy! These pictures are all at D'coda Raban's baby shower. We're due about six weeks apart. The next is a picture of Randi and I.. and the last one is a picture of some of my closest friends. I think we've been friends since we were in diapers just about! Ashley Norton, Kacey Hamblin, D'coda Raban, Coda's Lovely Mom, Kyla Booth, Me, and Randi Norton. It was so much fun to have everyone together. I don't see much of them since I live in SJ now!

6 comments:

Jessie Lewis said...

Hey Brittany, I found your guy's blog on Crystal Belshe's blog. I hear you're having a girl. That's so exciting. Girls are the best! Good luck with it all.

Jaime said...

Love the new update.

The Chambers said...

Sounds and looks like January was a productive month. And your pictures are so cute! You and your belly is precious! Isn't it so nice to have a handy man around the house? Looks like he's staying busy!

Danilee and Kaden said...

Hey Brit, What a cute baby bump you have going on.

Bailey said...

YOu look GREAT Brittany. You're all belly. I love it! Good luck

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest belly!