Saturday, April 11, 2009

Addison

These are just a bunch of pictures I've taken of Addison....We are both doing really well! they say babies just eat and sleep...mine really does. She wakes up to eat and I put her in her bassinet then she sleeps 3-4 hours and starts over again. I thought waking up in the middle of the night would be the worst thing ever, but when its your own child its different. I don't mind it at all. I still just stare at her all the time... I just can't believe how much she changes all the time ;) I'm not really sure who she looks like. At first I thought she was all Ben, but now I don't know!



4 comments:

Audrey said...

Brittany,
She is so beautiful. Congratulations! Did you ever think you could love someone so much. I feel like you do I just cant quit starring at my little girl. They are such miracles. I can't wait to hold her.
Audrey

Tyler and Naomi said...

She is so cute! She kind of looks like Ben to me. I think maybe it is her eyes. Such a good baby!

Jessie Lewis said...

I'm so glad we got to see you guys. She seriously the sweetest thing. I'm probably coming up again sometime next week because Jordan will be in town.

Anonymous said...

She's so cute. I'm so glad I got to come play with the two of you. :) I can't wait to come back and see how much she's changed.