Sunday, April 26, 2009

Growing~ Growing~Growing

Addison is almost a month old. She is starting to be awake more, and she is kindof on a schedule now, she wakes up almost exactly every three hours, except the nights when I get lucky and she sleeps a little longer. Last night was AMAZING she slept for almost 6 hours straight! Anyway, I forgot to take a three week picture of her, but here are a few recent pictures of her.

On another note...Addison gets to meet her grandma and grandpa Gray this weekend. Not only them, but all of the Gray Family. Noone has seen her yet! She of coarse has no idea, but I am so excited to finally meet my inlaws, and for everyone to meet her. I would pay to meet another person that gets married , and has a baby before they meet thier inlaws! Its been fun getting to know them through emails and phone calls, but I can't wait to meet them and get to know them in real life!

3 comments:

Tyler and Naomi said...

How exciting! I keep forgetting that they have been on a mission. That will be so fun for all of you! I am coming home also this weekend. I will have to come on by and see the cute little doll!

Jessie Lewis said...

Just wait, a year will fly by so fast. I can't believe Maddie will be 1 next month! Enjoy the cuddles and falling asleep in your arms now while she's immobile.

Pink Caboose said...

Good Luck with meeting the in-laws Brit!! And baby is a doll.