Monday, July 6, 2009

Fourth of July!

The fourth of July was alot of fun. I got to spend some time with some friends i never get to see. Somehow we always forget to take any pictures together. Anyway, here are some pictures of Addison and the picnic at the park. That night I took her to see the fireworks. I swear she didn't blink. She loved them. I dont have any pictures, but she didnt make a peep the entire time she just stared at the fireworks wide awake. It was so cool you could tell she really liked them.


These are a couple pictures I took of her on sunday in her church dress. Look at her Cute Dimples ;)

3 comments:

Jessie Lewis said...

We missed out on fireworks for the second year in a row. Poor Maddie was just too tired to stay up until 9:30. We were wanting to come to SJ for the 4th because Casey has never been. Maybe next year.

Benjamin and Brittany said...

wow 9:30 thats late They started here at about 8:15

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking...I can't believe we didn't take any pictures together while we were in SJ....