Monday, July 27, 2009

New Things

Well, Last night Addison slept in her crib. It wasn't the first time, but it was the first time without us in there with her. We started her in her crib at the beginning of the week, but we were sleeping on the floor in her room because we had family visiting, so last night was her first night alone in her own room. She did fine, same as any other night. And I did fine too, with a baby monitor I still felt like she was right by me.

Addisons Blessing
Saturday night We blessed Addison. We planned on doing it much sooner, but we couldn't get the family all together before now. It went so well. I just want to tell my husband what a GREAT job he did. Ben gave her such a sweet blessing. I am so blessed to have a husband who holds the priesthood and is able to bless our baby. He is such a good man, I couldn't have found a better husband and father. I love you sweetie! Also thanks to all the men who participated in her blessing.

Pioneer Days~
We had a bunch of family here for the week to celebrate the 24th with us, it was alot of fun. Ben and I participated in the volleyball tournament and our team won the championship. I couldn't have done it without all the help with the baby from my family. THANKS!
These are some pictures of Ben playing with the kids. They all LOVE their Uncle Ben!

Also for some reason we had a hawk in our yard and Ben got some really close up pictures of it. He thinks it must have been hurt since it was letting them get so close.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Britt I love these pictures! How fun to be able to see your baby girl growing even though I don't live in St. Johns. I hope everything is going well! You guys look amazing.

Jody said...

BB...your little girl is so adorable!!!! I hope to see her in person soon! Maybe me and the kids will head that way for a weekend!