Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Well, this post is a little late. It was our first anniversary last sunday the 11th. We decided to picnic instead of going out to eat. We went out to Lyman Lake. It was a really nice day and all the leaves on the tress are changing to yellow. It was really pretty out there, we had a really good time together. Then that night we cut our cake and it actually tasted good ;) This first year of marriage has been CRAZY ;) We went from single to married to parents all in one year. So many changes, but I coudlnt have asked for a better person to do it with. My husband is such a sweetie. He does so much to help all the time. He does laundry and dishes and housework, and helps with the baby the only thing I think he wont do is cook ;) Unless he has to. I honestly don't know what id do if I had a husband that expected me to do everything. I'm so thankful for him and all his hard work. He works so hard to make sure our family has everything we want and need. Thanks for being such a good hubby Ben I LOVE YOU!. This has been the best year of my life.

2 comments:

Tyler and Naomi said...

Congrats! What a fun year for you guys! She gets cuter all the time!

Jaime said...

Cute pics! I would have never thought to go to Lyman for fall pics!