Thursday, October 8, 2009

Update...

Addison is six months old now, WOW I can hardly believe it ;) Shes growing so fast. I started her on cereal a couple weeks before she was six months and she loves it. So far shes had whole wheat cereal, bananas, and sweet Potatoes. She constantly sticks her tongue out, its hilarious! She is so close to sitting up. Shell sit for a short time by herself but then she falls over. She loves to stand up. If you stand her up next to the couch shell stand there for a good amount of time before she buckles. She is such a good baby, we have a blast with her. Shes so curious about everything and everyone. She is always grabbing things now which is taking some getting used to. Ive about had a lap full of dinner several times;) She still wakes up several times a night which is killing me, but I dont know how to fix it.

Update on us...We are in the process of buying a house and were so excited. I cant wait to have my own space to decorate. Im going back to work in about a week. I got a job at the county attorneys office. Ill be working four tens, Im really nervous about leaving Addison, but I know that shell be fine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Six months already! Crazy girl. Congrats on the new job. That's super exciting. I miss you dearly glad to see everything is going good.

Tyler and Naomi said...

She is getting so big. She is a doll! Good luck with going back to work!

Kandi said...

Congrats on everything, you are doing a great job with everything. Keep up the good work