Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summer Happenings

WOW~ We have had a busy summer so far. We moved out of our house at the end of June so that our renters could move in and we have been living with bens parents ever since. Bens brother and his family live there also, so its been a full house. Sometimes crazy and overwhelming, but mostly alot of fun. For sure makes you appreciate your own space ;) We were able to refinish the basement at our house. we didnt quite get it done before our renters moved in, but its done now. Also in the last weekend of June I was able to go to the Sherwood reunion in Utah. I was so nervous about going. I went without Ben or Addison with my aunts and cousins. Im so glad I went, I had such a good time and was able to see many ppl that I havent seen in years. It would have been better if they could have met Ben and Addison though! Maybe next time. In July so far weve mostly done family stuff. We spent the first couple weeks at the house in all our spare time finishing the basement. Ben did such a good job it looks amazing. For the 4th of July, we just kinda hung around here. We went to the races at the park and Addison didnt really know what to do. . Then last weekend we went to Mesa for Blakes Wedding. This weekend is the 24th of July and next weekend is Blakes reception up here, so we have a busy month. It's been fun, but ill be glad when things settle down. Oh ya I forgot in June we had the Crosby reunion, and in July we had The Gray reunion. For the crosby reunion we went to a place outside of showlow and spent the day, it was fun. For the gray reunion we had breakfast at Uncle Arlands and then went out to Lyman to go canoeing. Much to my dismay Addison hates the water, so sad I love the water and I want her to love it too!
FARMINGTON- We were originally headed to farmington the end of August, but Ben decided to take the classes online and were going to head that way in January when his program starts. Im so excited to go and see what a new town has to offer. And I'm so excited for Ben to be pursuing a Career that he seems to really enjoy ;) Im so glad we have been given the opportunity to go and so thankful we have the means to do so! Well thats all for now. Im thinking I need to plan a vacation for our little family before we are tied down to school....HMMM Where to go? New Basement!4th of JulyBlakes WeddingCrosby ReunionSherwood ReunionGray Reunion

No comments: