Tuesday, August 16, 2011

More Summer Crazyness

24th of July-
Ben and I usually get a team together every year for the 24th volleyball tournament. THis year we played with Brindi and Trey Platt and Adam and Sami Waite and Jaime. We had alot of fun. Every year Ben says that its his last year, and I always hope its not. Next year though, we might not be able to be home for it b/c well be living in Farmington then, so we'll see. I never get any pictures of us playing, but I did get a picture of our FAN CLUB! ;) Aren't they cute! Then comes the Ice cream Social. Addison could not be more excited for all the ice cream. She is such a fire ball! Im pretty sure Ben and I would be so bored without her around. NIkki and the Kids were here for the 24th and they went to the parade with us. Addison had crazy spray painted hair for it. Marianne does GIrls on the run and they were in the parade and spray painted thier hair so we did Addison and Lilas too.


The Heap Reunion- I took thursday and Friday off work determined to go to the reunion and stay in a tent with Addison. I was rainy, so i was really worried. Ben had to work so i went up with Addison and Mikayla helped me set up my tent. The first night went really well and Ben was going to come up the next evening, then it started pouring and I was worried about the ten getting wet inside so i decided to just drive home. I was pretty sad about it, i was looking forward to camping with Ben, but it was probably good I went home b/c I was able to help set up for blake and Amandas reeption.




Blake and Amandas Reception-

The reception went well. Mom did a great job planning everything. All the kids had such a good time dancing. Colby and Brisa were so cute! She said you put your finger on my head like this and ill spin haha!

Mesa Trip-
Ben and I made a trip to Mesa for Kacey and Rex Platt's sealing. I was so glad I was able to be there for it. Then we spent the rest of the time just hanging out with my mom. We went swimming at Mitches and Addison loved it. Maybe she is my kid after all. I have always loved the water and up until a few days before this trip Addison wanted nothing to do with water ever besides a bath. I was so glad she had fun. and it was much overdo to spend some good quality time with my mom. Ever since her aneurysm I feel like ive been given a second chance to make spending time with her a priority. Like a reminder that there isnt always going to be a tomorrow, do it today!



Why is it cute to show your crack when your little!

Mommy wears it on her eyes- I wear it on my eyes...Looks great kid! Every time i turn around this kid is getting into my mascara. At least shes smart enought to put it on her eyes.
Starting to like the Water YAY!





Jace got baptized. It was so fun to be there for jace. Miguel baptized him making it his first time. It was awesome.

Thats right ppl, My kid is CRAZY! Who knows where she even learns these things ;)

No comments: