Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I know its the day after Father's Day, but I wanted to Do a post for it and had no time yesterday. Thanks to our little Addison, Ben is now a Father. This was his first Father's Day. Addison bought him crocs that she knew he wanted ;). We attended church and then had a nice big lunch with his parents. Then we had dinner with my sisters and mom.

Anyway, I just wanted to write a little something about Ben. He is not only an awesome husband, but an awesome father to Addison. Before having her he had a strict "three month Rule" which meant it didnt matter who the kid was he didn't hold them until they were at least three months old. Well that lasted three minutes. She couldn't have been much older than that when she was placed in her daddy's arms and he of course took her with no hesitation. Addison is at the age now where she coos and smiles and laughs. She loves to talk to her Dad the most. When he talks to her she grins from ear to ear and tells the longest stories. Anyway, I could go on for pages about the two loves of my life, but I'll stop:) Here are some cute pictures of them together! I LOVE YOU HONEY~HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD FATHER'S DAY!

1 comment:

The Chambers said...

SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY! I don't know what else to say. You all look so happy and Addison sounds like the perfect little girl! She is gorgeous. I LOVE all the pictures!