Friday, June 5, 2009

Most Recent Pictures Of Addison

These are the most recent pictures of Addison, and shes actually awake! I don't know why, but it wouldnt let me rotate these ones.



This is Addison with her cousin Brigden. It's my cousin Casey's baby boy.

Addison with her great grandma Heap

Apparently we were both exhausted ;)


Addison with her cousin Hayes. He is my sister Jaime's youngest.

Here is Addison in a dress her auntie Phyll bought her. Also known as Phyllis Hamblin, not really her aunt, but thats what she is called ;)

6 comments:

Tyler and Naomi said...

She is so cute and getting big!

Anonymous said...

She's so cute in that little dress from Auntie Phyll! I can't wait for the two of you to come visit!

Pink Caboose said...

She is so cute Brittany!

The Chambers said...

OK those are some really cute girl clothes! You are such a cute momma!

jordan and tyrell said...

how fun to see her. she is really cute and i am so glad you and addison are doing so well. i bet ben is so cute with her. congratulations guys she is gorgeous!!

Jessie Lewis said...

I'm excited to see how much she's grown since I first saw her. You dress her so cute!