Friday, June 5, 2009

Our Baby Girl

These are just a few recent pictures of Addison. She is almost ten weeks now and we are loving every minute of it. shes smiles and laughs at us now. She likes to spend time on her tummy. She is such a good baby. She still sleeps quite a bit. Nights with her are pretty good I think. she was sleeping from about midnight to six, but the last couple nights shes gone down at 10:30 and sleeps to about 4 or 5. I love the picture of her and Ben, I think she looks just like him in it! I have several pictures of her and I asleep together. Somehow every time we fall asleep together Ben takes a picture! I have lots more cute pictures I just don't have time right now to put them up. I went back to work this week. Im only working 15 hours a week so I think it will be good. She stays home with Ben when I work.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Yes she definitely looks like Ben there! :)