Monday, June 15, 2009

Picture Overload

My sister Jaime took these pictures of her a while back, but I just barely got them. I think they are so cute. So if anyone needs pictures taken she does an awesome job. There are way too many to put on here, so I just picked out some of my Favorites. Addison is getting so big. She is a very alert baby. She has found her hands and sucks them every chance she gets. She is a very happy SMILEY baby and loves to tell stories ;) She hates to be alone, but is happy as long as she can see someone in the room with her. She sleeps basically through the night depending on when I lay her down, but its usually from about ten or eleven until four or five AM ;) Anyway, Hope you enjoy the pictures!

ADDISON RILEY GRAY















These last two pictures are at the Crosby Reunion of Addison with my niece Jami.

5 comments:

Duncan Family said...

Brittany - these are soooo cute. We will be up in showlow for about 10 days for the 4th. We should get together. Still have yet to see D'Coda's baby

Tyler and Naomi said...

She is so cute! What fun pictures!

Kandi said...

What a cutie she is, I can't believe I live right downt he road from you and still never see you guys. She is so cute, I think she looks like her dad. You guys did good.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so cute!

The Chambers said...

This totally made me cry. Children are such a blessing to the world. THey are so pure and innocent. She is a BEAUTIFUL baby girl. I'm so happy for you and can't wait to have one someday! I bet you are a WONDERFUL mother!